Coconut Cardamom Chocolate Chip Cookies
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 cup Ground Up PDX Coconut Cardamom Cashew-Almond Butter or 1 cup of smooth and creamy no stir nut butter of choice (add in 1/2 tsp ground cardamom and 1 tbsp of dedicated coconut if using plain nut butter)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup or more of Hu Kitchen chocolate gems or chocolate chips of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except chocolate chips. This is your cookie dough!
- Gently fold chocolate chips into the dough.
- Use a cookie scoop and form balls of about 2 tbsp of dough. Lay on parchment-lined baking sheet, leaving plenty of room in between each cookie. May require you to bake in 2 batches of cookies!
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. Enjoy with a cold glass of nut milk (I love nut pods)!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!