Banana Cardamom Muffins
- 2 large bananas mashed
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4-1 cup maple syrup depending on the desired level of sweetness
- 1/4 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt or regular yogurt
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup walnuts or chocolate chips optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a muffin pan with parchment paper muffin cups
- Mix together dry ingredients (almond flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cardamom)
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and add in yogurt, maple syrup, and mashed bananas
- Combine wet and dry ingredients into a large bowl. Add in the chocolate chips or walnuts if you would like.
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan for 25-30 minutes or until the center is firm and the tops are golden brown. Use a toothpick to check the center (should come out clean) and bake for a few extra minutes if it needs more time.
- Remove and let cool. Top with salted ghee (I use Fourth & Heart) or butter. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!