Cilantro Mint Chutney
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 cup of cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup mint chopped optional
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Half a fresh jalapeno de-seeded and chopped or 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust salt and spice as needed.
- Serve with my Paleo Samosas or any other dish as a versatile dipping sauce or dressing!
- Note: Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!