Gochujang Shrimp Lettuce Cups
By Shivangi Rao
- 1/2 bag of the frozen wild-caught shrimp peeled, deveined
- 2 tbsp Coconut Secret Gochujang Sauce
- 2 tbsp honey or coconut nectar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 package of bibb lettuce or butter lettuce washed and dried
- Sesame seeds slaw mix (red/green raw cabbage, shredded carrots), sliced green onions, and chopped cilantro (all optional) for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to broil on high.
- Place thawed and rinsed wild-caught shrimp in a mixing bowl.
- Add gochujang sauce, honey, and salt and mix so shrimp are fully coated and seasonings are combined.
- Place shrimp on a lined baking sheet without overcrowding.
- Place in oven and broil on high for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and place in lettuce pieces.
- Garnish each with sesame seeds, shredded cabbage, carrots, chopped cilantro, and chopped green onions.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of choice (optional) and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!