Flourless Fudgey Brownies (Refined Sugar Free / Dairy Free)
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 cup smooth unsalted almond butter
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pure cocoa powder check ingredients! should be 100% cacao
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Ingredients for chocolate drizzle:
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips I prefer Hu Kitchen chocolate gems
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until fully combined. The batter should be thick and smooth.
- Pour batter into a lined or oiled square baking dish. Make sure batter is even in the pan – use a spatula to smooth out.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until mostly set. Place a toothpick in the center and should come out mostly dry (it’s ok if a little batter sticks).
- While baking, heat up chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small microwavable bowl for 30-60 seconds or until melted. Mix until smooth and consistency should be thin and runny.
- Remove brownies from oven when done and let cool to room temperature.
- Drizzle chocolate on top of brownies and sprinkle with Maldon sea salt flakes (optional). Cut into squares.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!