Indian Five Spice Roasted Baby Potatoes
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 bag of mini round yellow or rainbow potatoes
- 1.5 tbsp melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1 tsp Indian Five Spice mix from Pure Indian Foods
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2-3 cloves grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A handful of chopped cilantro for garnish optional
- Maldon sea salt flakes for garnish optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all spices, oil, and lemon juice. Whisk until combined.
- Pour over washed and dried baby potatoes on a lined baking sheet.
- Use hands to massage into potatoes.
- Place in oven and roast for 45 minutes or until fully cooked through and fork-tender.
- Taste and top with sea salt flakes (if you want them saltier), as well as cilantro for garnish.
- Serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!