Almond-Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 tablespoons solid coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract I use brands that do contain have alcohol
- 2 cups almond flour I use Bob’s Red Mill brand
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup high-quality dark chocolate chips I use this brand
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Combine the coconut oil and the pure maple syrup to a large bowl until thoroughly mixed. Then, to the same wet mixture, add one beaten egg and vanilla extract. Mix all ingredients until fully combined,
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, and salt to make your dry flour mixture.
- Add this dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir together until combined.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or more if you’re feeling extra chocolatey!).
- Take out one tablespoon at a time of the batter and gently mold it into the shape you want (mine are usually slightly flat and round).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Serve room temperature or warm!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!