Summer Peach and Blueberry Crisp
By Shivangi Rao
- 4 ripe peaches sliced
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 4 tbsp Coconut Secret Coconut Nectar Honey or Maple Syrup work too
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cardamom optional
- 1 cup paleo granola I use Nana Joes Granola
- Ice cream or Greek yogurt for topping optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Divide and place sliced peaches and blueberries in a mixing bowl and toss with coconut nectar (or honey/maple syrup) and allspice/cardamom.
- Divide fruit mixture amongst 4 ramekins. Top each with some granola.
- Place ramekins in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until fruit is bubbling and granola is crispy and golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and top with plain full-fat Greek yogurt for breakfast or vanilla ice cream for a dessert option! Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!