Berry Cardamom Muffins
By Shivangi RaoThis recipe has been adapted from Elana’s Pantry Almond Flour Muffins
- 2 cups blanched super fine almond flour I use Bob’s Red Mill
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Salted butter and extra honey for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, salt, cardamom powder, and baking soda
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine eggs, honey, and apple cider vinegar.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined.
- Stir in blueberries slowly.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter at a time into a parchment paper-lined muffin tin.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, until slightly browned on top. Run a fork through the center to make sure it is cooked. If it is not, then keep in the oven for a few minutes longer.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 30 minutes.
- Serve with butter & extra honey as desired. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!