Mango Cardamom (Amras) Spritzer
By Shivangi Rao
- 4 cups mango pulp no sugar added or mango juice, chilled
- 4 cups sparkling wine or sparkling water chilled
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- Pinch of saffron strands
- Lime slices for garnish
- Blend enough mangos to make 4 cups of pulp (or use pulp from a can) along with cardamom, saffron and honey.
- Taste and add more honey if desired for added sweetness.
- Pour sparkling wine or sparkling water into a large pitcher.
- Slowly pour the mango pulp in and stir, a little at a time, so that the sparkling water doesn’t overflow from the carbonation.
- Taste and add more honey if needed for sweetness.
- Fill 4-8 glasses with ice and pour mango drink into each one. Add thin slices of lime for garnish if you wish. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!