White Chocolate Cardamom Bark with Pomegranates & Pistachios Dessert
By Shivangi Rao
- 16 oz high-quality white chocolate
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- On low heat, melt white chocolate in a pot. Stir very frequently so it doesn’t burn.
- Add cardamom powder once it is half melted and stir it in.
- Once it has just finished melting remove from the pot and pour the chocolate into a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Make sure it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and pistachios over melted chocolate. Press in just slightly so it still shows but is set in the chocolate.
- Put in the fridge for about an hour until it has completely solidified again.
- Use a knife or scissors to cut into rough triangles or rectangles.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for about a week. Serve cold or room temperature!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!