Hazelnut Cardamom Flaxseed Pudding
By: Shivangi Rao
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal I use Bob’s Red Mill
- 1 cup nut milk coconut milk, or regular milk if you can tolerate it
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Hazelnut butter or nut butter of choice I use Georgia Grinders
- Handful of berries bananas, honey, and bee pollen, shredded coconut, or anything else you like for topping!
- Mix flaxseed meal and milk together with a pinch of salt, maple syrup/honey, and spices. Let it sit for at least 30-60 minutes (or overnight) in the fridge so it thickens.
- Once it’s finished, top with hazelnut butter, and all toppings (berries, bananas, honey, coconut, etc.). Eat and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!