Golden Egg & Paneer Scramble
- 1 cup of grated paneer I buy paneer from Whole Foods
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 serrano chili slit lengthwise
- 1/2 small yellow onion chopped finely
- 1/2 small tomato diced
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Handful of chopped cilantro for garnish Optional
- Using a grater, grate one cup of paneer. Note: When you buy paneer from Whole Foods, it will come in the form of a block of cheese, hence the need to grate it.
- Chop onions and tomatoes and set aside.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add oil to the pan and coat surface evenly.
- Add in onions, turmeric, cumin powder, and coriander powder and saute until onions become translucent.
- Add in tomatoes and continue to saute until cooked down.
- Add in grated paneer and saute with tomatoes, onions, and spices.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl. Once beaten, pour into pan. Saute with everything in the pan.
- Add in salt and pepper and continue to saute well until eggs are scrambled to your desired consistency (I prefer mine soft so only need 2-3 minutes on the stove).
- Garnish with chopped cilantro if you wish.
- Serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!