Who doesn’t love brussel sprouts when covered in delicious spices and sauces? I love these easy crispy curried brussel sprouts, perfect for meal prep or whenever you feel like it! These use curry powder, garlic, and red chili powder for the perfect savory, spicy flavors. I love drizzling my lemon tahini dressing on top to cool it down a bit. These are perfectly crispy yet tender, and my go-to for a busy week. Let me know how you like it by leaving a comment below. Enjoy!
Crispy Curried Brussel Sprouts
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts ends trimmed, halved
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice for garnish
- Lemon tahini dressing optional; for drizzling on top
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the halved brussel sprouts to a with olive oil and all spices/ seasonings.
- Place them on the baking sheet.
- Roast the brussel sprout for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove, squeeze fresh lemon juice on top (optional), drizzle lemon tahini dressing (optional) and serve immediately. Enjoy!