Cauliflower Fried Rice
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 12 oz package of frozen riced cauliflower frozen works best!
- 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots or frozen/fresh veggies of choice
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce optional; if you don’t use this, do 4 tbsp Coconut Aminos total + 2-3 cloves garlic grated
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp gluten-free sriracha I get mine from Whole Foods. Add more if you want more heat.
- 1/4 tsp salt adjust to your liking upon tasting
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Chopped scallions and cilantro for garnish optional
- Place a large wok or frying pan on high heat.
- Add sesame oil to the pan. Saute onion in sesame oil until cooked down.
- Add in cauliflower rice, frozen veggies, Coconut Aminos, Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce, sriracha, salt, pepper. Saute on high heat mixing frequently until everything is cooked well and combined. Water from cauli rice should be completely evaporated.
- Add 2 eggs and scramble into the rice.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve in bowls, garnish with cilantro and scallions.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!