Lemon [Cauliflower] Rice
- 2 bags of frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 3-4 dried red chilies broken in half
- 1-2 sprigs of curry leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- A handful of raw whole cashews
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- On medium heat, add oil to the pan. Add mustard seeds to hot oil and let them temper. They will pop while tempering.
- Once the popping slows down, add in curry leaves and dried red chilies to oil and let them brown.
- Add in frozen cauliflower rice to pan and saute.
- Meanwhile, dry roast whole cashews on a pan on low-medium heat until they are browned. Be careful not to let them burn!
- Add toasted cashews, turmeric powder, salt, and lemon juice to the rice.
- Continue to cook (covering intermittently) until rice is fully cooked and spices are present throughout the rice. Adjust spices as necessary.
- Serve warm or room temperature!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!