Loaded Indian Sweet Potato
By Shivangi Rao
- 4-5 Japanese or American Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Pot Dal Makhani NOTE: This site also shares my favorite recipes from other Whole 30/Paleo chefs and food bloggers. I got the recipe for the Dal Makhani from My Heart Beets. Link here.
- 1/4 cup of Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 handful of cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- Make the Dal Makhani in the instant pot from My Heart Beets.
- Take 4-5 sweet potatoes, wash them, dry them, and put them in the oven at 400 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Once finished, slice one of the baked sweet potatoes in half and generously top with Dal Makhani, white onions, cilantro, and a dollop of beaten whole-milk yogurt. If you have any green chutney or sweet tamarind chutney, feel free to also add on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!