Mango Lassi Custard
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 cans of coconut milk refrigerated/chilled for at least 12 hours
- 3/4 cup organic Kesar mango pulp No sugar added! Check the label! I get mine on Amazon
- 3 tbsp Coconut Secret Coconut Crystals
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- A handful of chopped nuts and saffron for garnish
- Open the chilled cans of coconut milk and remove just the coconut cream that will have separated from the water in the can and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Use an immersion blender to blend and soften the coconut cream a bit.
- Add in mango pulp, coconut crystals, honey, and ground cardamom and use an immersion blender to fully combine.
- Taste and adjust sweetness and cardamom as needed.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and chill in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (the longer the better).
- When ready to serve, garnish with a sprinkle of blanched unsalted chopped almonds, unsalted chopped pistachios, and/or a sprinkle of saffron threads. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!