Samoa Energy Balls
By Shivangi Rao
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 cup flaxseed meal ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Hu kitchen chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom optional
- Pinch of salt
- Shredded coconut
- Melted chocolate chips 1/4 cup chocolate chips with 1 tbsp melted coconut oil mixed together for chocolate drizzle
- Combine almond butter, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, maple syrup, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, chocolate chips.
- Let it sit for a few minutes to thicken. It should be easy to roll into balls without it being too dry or too moist. If it’s too dry, add a little more almond butter. If it’s too moist, add a little more coconut flour.
- Roll into balls and roll each ball in shredded coconut. Place on a small parchment paper lined baking sheet or plate.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until smooth and runny.
- Use a small spoon and drizzle melted chocolate on each ball.
- Place balls in freezer for 15 mins to set. Remove after 15 mins.
- Serve and enjoy! Keeps in air tight container in fridge for a week.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!