Roasted Pepper, Carrot & Tahini Soup
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 peppers preferably red, yellow, and/or orange chopped
- 4-5 rainbow carrots or regular carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 a yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Soom Foods Tahini
- 1 tsp Mina Harissa
- 1 tsp Mediterranean spice mix or some blend of oregano thyme, cumin, coriander
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F
- Wash and chop all veggies into 1/2-1 inch pieces. Dry with a paper towel.
- Lay on a lined baking sheet and cover in olive oil, salt, pepper, and Mediterranean spice mix.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until caramelized.
- Place veggies in a blender or place in a soup pot and use an immersion blender.
- Add in tahini, harissa, coconut milk, and lemon juice and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Adjust salt and seasonings as necessary.
- Ladle soup into bowls.
- Garnish with mint and/or parsley, and extra coconut cream on top if you have any.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!